1995-2000 Nissan Almera Sedan & Hatchback Workshop Repair & Service Manual (2,945, Searchable, Printable, Bookmarked, iPad-ready PDF)
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for the Nissan Almera Sedan & Hatchback (Model N15 Series); Production model years: 1995 1996 1997 1998 199 2000. All styles covered (all models, and engines). It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
This QUALITY manual is 100% COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual is exactly as described.
Total Pages: 2,945 pages
File Format: PDF (Windows & Mac & Linux)
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
This COMPLETE official full workshop service repair manual includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
EXCERPT (1995-2000 Nissan Almera Sedan & Hatchback (Model N15 Series) Service/Repair Manual):
QUICK REFERENCE INDEX
GENERAL INFORMATION GI
ALMERA ENGINE MECHANICAL EM
MODEL N15 SERIES ENGINE LUBRICATION &
COOLING SYSTEMS LC
ENGINE CONTROL SYSTEM EC
FUEL & EXHAUST SYSTEMS FE
MANUAL TRANSAXLE MT
AUTOMATIC TRANSAXLE AT
FRONT AXLE & FRONT SUSPENSION FA
REAR AXLE & REAR SUSPENSION RA
BRAKE SYSTEM BR
STEERING SYSTEM ST
RESTRAINT SYSTEM RS
BODY & TRIM BT
HEATER & AIR CONDITIONER HA
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM EL
ALPHABETICAL INDEX IDX
VALVE Oil SEAL
1. Remove rocker cover.
2. Remove camshaft.
3. Remove valve spring. Refer to “CYLINDER HEAD”.
4. Remove valve oil seal with a suitable tool.
Piston concerned should be set at TOC to prevent valve from falling.
5. Apply engine oil to new valve oil seal and install it with Tool.
Be Remove the following parts: Engine undercover, Right-side splash cover, Alternator and power steering drive belts, Crankshaft pulley.
Remove front oil seal from front cover. Careful not to damage oil seal portion.