1996-2005 BMW K1200RS Motorcycle Workshop Repair & Service Manual (Searchable, Printable, iPad-ready PDF)
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for the BMW K1200RS Motorcycle; Production model years: 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005. All styles covered (all models, and engines). It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
This QUALITY manual is 100% COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual is exactly as described.
Total Pages: 385 pages
File Format: PDF (Windows & Mac & Linux)
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
This COMPLETE official full workshop service repair manual includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
EXCERPT (1996-2005 BMW K1200RS Motorbike Service/Repair Manual):
Place the motorcycle on its main (centre) stand.
Remove/install the right rear side section.
caution: Do not allow brake fluid to come into contact with painted parts of the motorcycle, because brake fluid destroys paint.
• Take off the reservoir cover.
• Add brake fluid up to the MAX mark (arrow).
• Connect the brake bleeding device to the bleed screw on the brake calliper.
• Open the bleed screw by half a turn.
caution: Make quite sure during bleeding that the fluid replenishing bore is always covered by the brake fluid, or else air will be drawn into the brake system. If this occurs, repeat the bleeding operation.
• Draw off the brake fluid until it emerges clear and free from air bubbles.
• Close the bleed screw on the brake calliper.
• If necessary, repeat the bleeding procedure.
Stripping down and reassembling intermediate flange
Removing the driver bearing
• Remove thrust plate (1).
• Take off cup spring (2).
• Remove ball bearing (3) with puller, BMW No. 00 8 570, and internal puller 2 1/3, BMW No. 00 8 574.
• Remove retaining ring (4).
Installing driver bearing
• Heat the intermediate flange at the bearing seat to app. 120 °C.
• Press the ball bearing on as far as the calliper.
• Insert the cup spring with the larger diameter facing the bearing.
• Install the thrust plate with the large cutout at the top.