INSTANT DOWNLOAD (add to cart)
YEAR: 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
MAKE: Renault / Dacia
MODEL: Alpine, Avantime, Berlina, Break, Captur, Cherokee, Clio (phase 1 & 2 & 3), Clio II, Clio III, Clio IV, Clio RS V6, Dokker, Duster, Espace I, Espace II, Espace III, Espace IV, Espace V, Extra, Kadjar, Kangoo, Kangoo II, Koleos, Koleos II, Kwid, Laguna, Laguna Estate, Laguna II, Laguna III, Latitude, Lodgy, Logan Sandero I, Logan Sandero II, Mascott-Master, Master I, Master II, Master III, Megane, Megane Classic/Estate, Megane Coupe/Cabriolet, Megane II, Megane III, Megane IV, Megane Scenic, Modus, Pick-up (Dacia), Pulse, R19, R21, R21 Savanna, R25, R4 (from 1983), R5 New, Safrane, Scala, Scenic I, Scenic II, Scenic III, Scenic IV, Solenza, Spider, SupeRNova, Symbol-Thalia, Taliman, Trafic (from march 1989), Trafic II, Trafic III, Twingo, Twingo II, Twingo III, Twizy, Vel Satis, Wind, Wrangler, Zoe
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for the 1984-2013 Renault Vehicles. All styles covered (all models, and engines). This QUALITY manual is 100% COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual is exactly as described.
FORMAT: 6 DVDs & 2 CDs (downloadable iso format disc image)
SIZE: about 11 GB (compressed)
OS: Windows (Windows XP virtual machine for MacOS & Linux)
LANGUAGE: English / Spanish / French / German
CONTENTS: Service & Repair, Parts Catalog, Electrical Wiring, Troubleshooting …
This COMPLETE official full workshop service repair manual includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
EXCERPT (Renault Vehicles Service/Repair Manual):
1 Engine and peripherals
DCM 1.2 Injection
Program No.: 4D
Vdiag No.: 48, 4C, 50, 54, 58, 5C
Fault finding – Introduction
Fault finding – Cleanliness guidelines
Fault finding – List and location of components
Fault finding – Function
Fault finding – Role of components
Fault finding – Replacement of components
Fault finding – Configuration and programming
Fault finding – Fault summary table
Fault finding – Interpretation of faults
Fault finding – Conformity check
Fault finding – Status summary table
Fault finding – Interpretation of statuses
Fault finding – Parameter summary table
Fault finding – Interpretation of parameters
Fault finding – Command summary table
Fault finding – Tests
Fault finding – Customer complaints
Fault finding – Fault finding charts
Check the 1K (5A) fuse of the passenger compartment relay and fuse box. Replace it if necessary. Turn on dipped-beam headlights.
If the bulbs light but the system does not perform initialisation and no communication is possible, perform the following checks:
Remove the timed power supply 40A relay A located in the passenger compartment fuse and relay box.
Check the condition of the connections and repair if necessary.
Measure the following resistance values:
– Power circuit: Resistance between tracks 85 and 86 of the relay.
If the resistance is not 65 ± 5 Ω , replace relay A.
– Control circuit: Resistance between tracks 30 and 87A of the relay.
If the resistance is not approximately 1 Ω , replace relay A.
Check the battery voltage and carry out the operations necessary to obtain a suitable voltage (9.5 V < battery voltage <14.4 V). Check for: a + 12 V supply before ignition on track 16 of the diagnostic socket, a + 12 V supply after ignition on track 1 of the diagnostic socket, earth on tracks 4 and 5 of the diagnostic socket. Repair if necessary. If the fault is still present, contact the Techline.