1972-1989 Porsche 911 Workshop Repair & Service Manual (504MB Printable PDF)
This is the same type of official service manual your local dealer will use when doing a repair. This manual for 1972-1989 Porsche 911 has detailed illustrations as well as step by step instructions. All pages are printable, so run off what you need and take it with you into the garage or workshop. These manuals are your number one source for repair and service information. They are specifically written for the do-it-yourself-er as well as the experienced mechanic. Using this repair manual is an inexpensive way to keep your vehicle working properly. Each manual provides step-by-step instructions based on the complete dis-assembly of the machine. It is this level of detail, along with photos and illustrations, that guide the reader through each service and repair procedure.
This quality manual is 100% complete and intact, no missing/corrupt pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get instant download now without surprise; this manual is exactly as described. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
This complete official full workshop service repair manual includes:
* Instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
ENGINE SIDE- SECTION
Air filter housing
Air inlet tube
Fuel injection lines
Oil pressure sensor
Pressure side (to lubrication points)
Suction side (to oil tank)
Oil drain plug (magnetic)
Distributor drive gear
Upper air shroud
Brernsen, Rader, Reifen
Brakes, Wheels, Tires
Freins, Roues, Pneus
Freni, Ruote, Gomme
ADJUSTING BRAKE OPERATING ROD
The operating rod must be attached when the brake pedal is at its rest position without any force applied to the operating lever. The play set at the factory must not be changed.
1. Pull brake pedal back to stop.
2. Loosen nuts on operating rod. Adjust operating rod until the lock pin for the operating lever can be installed without tension.
3. Tighten nuts on operating rod.
4. To verify the clearances required in the brake booster, check the operating rod play at the brake pedal by manual operation after the brakes have been bled and the engine is stopped. This play must be at least 10 mm.