1982-1991 BMW 3 Series (E30) 318i/M3 Workshop Repair & Service Manual (2,117 Pages, Printable, iPad-ready PDF)
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for your 1982-1991 BMW 3 Series (E30) 318i/M3. All styles covered (all models, and engines). It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
This QUALITY manual is 100% COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual for 1982-1991 BMW 3 Series (E30) 318i/M3 is exactly as described.
1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1990 1991 BMW 3 Series (E30) 318i/M3
Total Pages: 2,117 pages
File Format: PDF (Windows & Mac & Linux)
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
This COMPLETE full workshop service repair manual includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
EXCERPT (1982-1991 BMW 3 Series (E30) 318i/M3 Service/Repair Manual):
LIFTING VEHICLE ON A WORKSHOP TROLLEY JACK
A workshop trolley jack may also be only applied for lifting the vehicle on the same take-up points described for the lifting platform.
A suitable liner (rubber, wood or plastic) must be used between the jack and vehicle to avoid damage to the undercoating, frame members or floor plate.
Front Take-up Point
Rear Take-up Point
Driving the car white lifted, will destroy the halfshaft-joints because of excessive bending angle.
BMW MAINTENANCE SYSTEM
00 00 230 BMW Inspection II = Inspection I + Additional Jobs
Check all drive belts, adjust tension if necessary
Replace spark plugs
Air cleaner: replace air filter cartridge
Replace filter cartridge more frequently when car is operated in dusty regions
Replace main fuel filter, shorten intervals when contaminated fuel was used
Check clutch drive plate for wear
Replace manual transmission oil land transfer case oil, 325 iX) at operating temperature
Check front wheel bearing play
Check automatic transmission oil level correcting if necessary (only in inspection II)
00 00 235 Additional Job
Cange timing belt every second inspection II or 4 years (and M 20 engine).
REMOVING AND INSTALLING CYLINDER HEAD COVER
Detach hose (8).
Remove cylinder head cover.
Tighten nuts and bolts in order of 1 through 7, Tightening torque*.
Also bolt holder for ignition lead,
Check gasket, replacing if necessary.