2003-2005 Cadillac CTS Workshop Repair & Service Manual (10,007 Pages, Printable, iPad-ready PDF)
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for the Cadillac CTS; Production model years: 2003 2004 2005. All styles covered (all models, and engines). It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
This QUALITY manual is 100% COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual is exactly as described.
Total Pages: 10,007 pages
File Format: PDF (Windows & Mac & Linux)
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
This COMPLETE workshop service repair manual includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
EXCERPT (2003-2005 Cadillac CTS Service/Repair Manual):
AIR CONDITIONING (A/C) SYSTEM PERFORMANCE TEST (3.6L (LY7), 2.8L (LPl))
This test measures the operating efficiency of the A/C system under the following conditions:
The current ambient air temperature
The current relative humidity
The high side pressure of the A/C system
The low side pressure of the A/C system
The temperature of the air being discharged into the passenger compartment
The numbers below refer to the step numbers on the diagnostic table.
1: This step determines if the A/C system has at least the minimum refrigerant charge
required to operate the system without damage.
2: This step measures the performance of the A/C system
3: This step is to allow for vehicle variations as well as high ambient temperatures.