2009-2013 Dacia Duster Workshop Repair Service Manual
This is a COMPLETE Service and Repair Manual for your 2009-2013 Dacia Duster. It covers every single detail. All models, and all engines are included.
This QUALITY manual is 100 percents COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Detailed illustrations, exploded diagrams, drawings and photos guide you through every service repair procedure. This manual can be viewed on any computer, as well as zoomed and printed. All repair procedures are covered A-Z. This manual makes any repair job easy to do with very easy to follow step-by-step instructions & pictures on all areas of repair.
Fixing problems in your vehicle is a do-it-approach with the this Repair Manual as they contain comprehensive instructions and procedures on how to fix the problems in your ride. Repair Manuals can come in handy especially when you have to do immediate repair. The durability of your vehicle is unquestionable but you also know that no matter how tough they are, constant use can cause them to deteriorate. When this happens, and ultimately it will, you will have to replace them. Some car/bike parts are very simple to mount and do not require professional help. By having a trusty repair manual you not only save money but you also get to experience the fun of do-it-yourself projects. A repair manual comes with comprehensive details regarding technical data, diagrams, a complete list of car parts and pictures. Even the most novice can easily follow the step-by-step guides which are made simple by the illustrations and drawings. You can find a complete list of accessories that can further enhance the performance of your engine. This Repair Manual can save you a lot of time. These packages are complete with all the information needs. You will surely enjoy browsing through the pages and learning how to repair the different parts. It makes you up-to-date and more knowledge. Now, you don’t have to rely on your mechanic for the simplest repair. You can do it at the comfort of your garage. All pages are printable, so print off what you need and take it with you into the garage or workshop. This manual will never get dirty and rip as you can keep it safely on your PC and print the pages you need in matter of seconds.
2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Dacia (Renault) Duster
System: All Versions of Windows, Mac, iOS, BB, Android, etc.
Requirements: PDF Reader
Pages: 2,372 Pages
SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL COVERS:
* ENGINE OVERHAUL AND REBUILDING
* TIMING BELT REPLACEMENT
* TROUBLE CODES
* WIRING DIAGRAMS
* TROUBLESHOOTING AND DIAGNOSTICS
* COMPUTER DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE TREE CHARTS
* ENGINE PERFORMANCE
* FRONT END AND ALIGNMENT PROCEDURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
* TRANSMISSION REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
* AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE AND CAPACITIES
* TRANSMISSION IN CAR SERVICING
* COMPUTER DIAGNOSTIC CODES
* FIRING ORDERS
* DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS ON EVERY MODEL COVERED
* FACTORY MAINTENANCE SCHEDULES AND CHARTS
* SERPENTINE BELT ROUTINGS WITH DIAGRAMS
* TIMING BELT SERVICE PROCEDURES
* BRAKE SERVICING PROCEDURES
* DRIVING CONCERNS
* COMPLETE TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS
* U-JOINT AND CV-JOINT SERVICE PROCEDURES
* REPAIR PROCEDURES
* COMPLETE WIRING DIAGRAMS
* HUNDREDS OF ILLUSTRATIONS
* VACUUM DIAGRAMS
And A LOT MORE.
1 Engine and peripherals
10A ENGINE AND CYLINDER BLOCK ASSEMBLY
11A TOP AND FRONT OF ENGINE
12A FUEL MIXTURE
13A FUEL SUPPLY
13B DIESEL INJECTION
16A STARTING – CHARGING
17B PETROL INJECTION
19D ENGINE MOUNTING
III – FINAL OPERATION
Fit the front axle subframe.
Refit the brackets.
Torque tighten the bracket bolts (62 N.m).
One by one, remove the threaded rods of the (Tav. 1747) and replace them in turn with new front axle subframe bolts.
– the relay bearing bolts,
– the right-hand driveshaft flange bolt(s) on the relay bearing.
Tighten to torque and in order:
– the relay bearing bolts (44 N.m),
– the right-hand driveshaft flange bolt(s) on the relay bearing (21 N.m).
Refit the front axle subframe tie-rod upper bolts.
Torque tighten the front axle subframe tie-rod upper bolts (21 N.m).
Refit the cooling pipe support bolt on the sump.
Refit the power-assisted steering low pressure pipe bolt on the front axle subframe.
Torque tighten the power-assisted steering low pressure pipe bolt on the front axle subframe (25
Refit the catalytic converter upstream stay (see 19B, Exhaust, Catalytic converter: Removal – Refitting, page 19B-10) .
Refit the steering box bolts on the front axle subframe (see Steering box: Removal – Refitting) (36A, Steering assembly).
– the steering box heat shield,
– the lower arm ball joints (see Front driveshaft lower arm: Removal – Refitting) (31A, Front axle components),
– the lower engine tie-bar (see 19D, Engine mounting, Lower engine tie-bar: Removal – Refitting, page 19D-8) .
Refit the front bumper (see Front bumper assembly:
Exploded view) and (see Exterior body front trim assembly: Exploded view) (55, Exterior protection).
– the engine under-tray,
– the front wheel arch side liners,
– the front wheels (see Wheel: Removal – Refitting) (35A, Wheels and tires).
Top up the engine oil (see 10A, Engine and cylinder block assembly, Engine oil: Draining – Refilling, page 10A-32) .