Daihatsu Terios 1997-2015 Workshop Repair & Service Manual / MANUAL DE SERVICIO (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
This high QUALITY official manual for Daihatsu Terios 1997-2015 is 100 percents COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING, CORRUPT pages, sections to freak you out! This manual is exactly as described. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
LANGUAGE: English / Spanish
SIZE/PAGE: 480 MB
OS: Windows/Mac OS X/Linux/Android/iOS
’97-’99 Terios (J100)
’00-’05 Terios (J102)
’06-’15 Terios (J200-J200-J211)
“Chassis Service Manual”
“Engine Service Manual”
“Service Manual Transmission”
“BODY REPAIR MANUAL”
“Wiring Diagram Service Manual”
INSTANT DELIVERY: A download link will be sent to you instantly after payment. Simply click on the link and save it to your computer. You can use this Manual as long as you wish with no restrictions.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If there is ANY kind of problem with the item you purchased, just drop a quick email. Within HOURS the issue shall be taken care of.
PRINTABLE MANUAL WITH DIAGRAMS: Just print the manual out and start to work. You can also use the manual with your Tablet/Laptop in your garage.
REFUND/EXCHANGE POLICY: We sell high QUALITY products only. However if you encounter any problems with the item you purchased, another replacement link will be sent to you. If we’re at fault, you will get 100 percents refund.
Buy ☆THE BEST MANUAL ON THE INTERNET☆ from responsible seller and get instant download now without uncertainty or surprise.
This highly detailed workshop service repair manual for download contains virtually everything you will ever need to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore Daihatsu Terios 1997-2015. All diagnostic and repair procedures and gives you access to the same information that professional technicians and mechanics have. You can view and print out the complete repair procedures with this workshop service repair manual Download – you do not need to be skilled with a computer.
Daihatsu Terios 1997-2015
EFI SYSTEM (3SZ-VE, K3-VE)
If the malfunction cannot be determined by troubleshooting, the problem area can be narrowed down by performing the following basic inspection.
1. CHECK BATTERY VOLTAGE
(a) Check the condition of the battery.(See page CH – 3.)
2. CHECK WHETHER ENGINE CRANKS
(a) Make sure that the engine cranks.
If the engine does not crank, check the starting systems.
3. CHECK WHETHER ENGINE STARTS
(a) Make sure that the engine starts.
If the engine does not start, check fuel pressure and spark.
4. CHECK AIR FILTER
(a) Check the air filter.
If the air filter is dirty, clean or replace it.
5. CHECK ENGINE IDLE SPEED (See page EM – 2)
6. CHECK IGNITION TIMING (See page EM – 1)
7. CHECK FUEL PRESSURE (See page FU – 3)
8. CHECK FOR SPARK (See page IG – 1)
9. CHECK COMPRESSION (See page EM – 2)
SRS AIRBAG SYSTEM
1. CHECK AIRBAG WARNING LIGHT
(a) Check that the warning light comes on when the ignition switch is turned on (IG).
(b) Check that the warning light goes off approximately 6 seconds after the ignition switch is turned on (IG).
• If the warning light remains on for more than approximately 6 seconds after the ignition switch is turned on (IG), there is a malfunction in the airbag and pretensioner system.
• If the warning light continues to come on occasionally even after approximately 6 seconds has elapsed after the ignition switch is turned on (IG), the cause may be a short to the +B of the airbag warning system or a short or open ground.
• If the light remains on even when the ignition switch is turned off or to the ACC position, there may be a failure in the power supply system or in the combination meter
2. CHECK HORN BUTTON ASSEMBLY
(a) For vehicles that have not been involved in a collision:
(1) If there are any of the following symptoms, replace the horn button assembly with a new one.
Standard: There are cracks, dents or chips on the horn button assembly pad surface.
(b) For vehicles that have been involved in a collision without the airbags being deployed:
Follow these procedures correctly when replacing the horn button assembly.
(1) If there are any of the following symptoms when removing the horn button assembly, replace the assembly with a new one.
There are cracks, dents or chips on the horn button assembly pad surface.
There are scratches, abrasions, cracks or other damage to the connector and wire harness.
The horn button assembly has been dropped.