Dodge Colt 1989 Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
This high QUALITY official manual for Dodge Colt 1989 is 100 percents COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING, CORRUPT pages, sections to freak you out! This manual is exactly as described. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
SIZE/PAGE: 1,126 + 328 Pages
OS: Windows/Mac OS X/Linux/Android/iOS
Vol. I Engine, Chassis & Body.pdf
Vol. II Electrical.pdf
MODEL: Colt (aka Plymouth Colt, Eagle Summit) (Colt Series 2000)
INSTANT DELIVERY: A download link will be sent to you instantly after payment. Simply click on the link and save it to your computer. You can use this Manual as long as you wish with no restrictions.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If there is ANY kind of problem with the item you purchased, just drop a quick email. Within HOURS the issue shall be taken care of.
PRINTABLE MANUAL WITH DIAGRAMS: Just print the manual out and start to work. You can also use the manual with your Tablet/Laptop in your garage.
REFUND/EXCHANGE POLICY: We sell high QUALITY products only. However if you encounter any problems with the item you purchased, another replacement link will be sent to you. If we’re at fault, you will get 100 percents refund.
Buy ☆THE BEST MANUAL ON THE INTERNET☆ from responsible seller and get instant download now without uncertainty or surprise.
This highly detailed workshop service repair manual for download contains virtually everything you will ever need to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore Dodge Colt 1989. All diagnostic and repair procedures and gives you access to the same information that professional technicians and mechanics have. You can view and print out the complete repair procedures with this workshop service repair manual Download – you do not need to be skilled with a computer.
GROUP / SECTION INDEX
Introduction and Master Troubleshooting
Lubrication and Maintenance
Brakes – Service / Parking
Intake and Exhaust System
Steering – Manual / Power
Transaxle – Manual / Automatic
Wheels and Tires
Heaters and Air Conditioning
Emission Control System
GROUP / SECTION INDEX
Electrical System Parts Location
Relay, Control Unit, Sensor, Inspection
Terminal, Fusible Link, Fuse, Grounding
Inspection of Harness Connector
Meters and Gauges
Wiper and Washer System
Rear Window Defogger
REAR DISC BRAKE PAD CHECK AND REPLACEMENT
1. Check brake pad thickness through caliper body check port.
Limit: 2.0 mm (.08 in.)
1. When the limit is exceeded, replace the pads at both sides, and also the brake pads for the wheels on the opposite side at the same time.
2. If there is a significant difference in the thicknesses of the pads on the left and right sides, check the sliding condition of the piston, lock pin sleeve and guide pin sleeve.
2. Loosen the parking brake cable (from the vehicle interior), and disconnect the parking brake erid installed on the rear brake assembly.
3. Remove lock pin. Lift caliper assembly and retain with wires.
Do not smear special grease on lock pin or make it dirty.
4. Remove the following parts from caliper support.
1 CD Outer shim
2 Pad assembly
3 Pad clips C
4 Pad clips B
5. Measure hub torque with pad removed to measure brake drag torque after pad installation.
To secure the disc to the hub, tighten the nuts.
6. Securely attach the pad clip to the caliper support.
Do not deposit grease or other dirt on pad or brake disc friction surfaces.