Fiat Tipo, Tempra 1988-1996 Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
This high QUALITY official manual for Fiat Tipo, Tempra 1988-1996 is 100 percents COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING, CORRUPT pages, sections to freak you out! This manual is exactly as described. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
Fiat Tipo, Tempra 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996
DO AVOID THE CHEAP, INCOMPLETE, INFERIOR MANUALS AVAILABLE FOR A COUPLE OF BUCKS! YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME; CHOOSE THE ONLY MANUAL YOU WILL EVER NEED!
INSTANT DELIVERY: A download link will be sent to you instantly after payment. Simply click on the link and save it to your computer. You can use this Manual as long as you wish with no restrictions.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If there is ANY kind of problem with the item you purchased, just drop a quick email. Within HOURS the issue shall be taken care of.
PRINTABLE MANUAL WITH DIAGRAMS: Just print the manual out and start to work. You can also use the manual with your Tablet/Laptop in your garage.
REFUND/EXCHANGE POLICY: We sell high QUALITY products only. However if you encounter any problems with the item you purchased, another replacement link will be sent to you. If we’re at fault, you will get 100 percents refund.
Buy ☆THE BEST MANUAL ON THE INTERNET☆ from responsible seller and get instant download now without uncertainty or surprise.
This highly detailed workshop service repair manual for download contains virtually everything you will ever need to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore Your Fiat Tipo, Tempra 1988-1996 (ALL MODELS ARE COVERED). All diagnostic and repair procedures and gives you access to the same information that professional technicians and mechanics have. You can view and print out the complete repair procedures with this workshop service repair manual Download – you do not need to be skilled with a computer.
AIR CONDITIONING (LATER MODELS)
5F. The air conditioning controls fitted as an optional extra to some later models of Tipo or Tempra are shown in illustration 5F.
• Use the TEMP button to select the cabin temperature.
• Each time the TEMP button (up or down arrow) is pressed the temperature will increase or decrease by 1°C.
• If the temperature displayed exceeds 32°C or is lower than 18°C the words HI or LO will appear on the display.
• When the ECON button is selected the temperature will remain static until the outside temperature drops sharply or until the ECON button is switched off.
AIR VOLUME CONTROL
• Press the AIR left or right arrow buttons to increase or decrease the air flow into the passenger compartment.
AIR DISTRIBUTION CONTROL
5G. • Press the demisting button 1 to demist the windscreen and side windows.
• Select button 2 to direct the air flow to the passenger face vents.
• Press button 3 to direct the air flow towards the footwell and face vents.
• Selecting button 4 will direct the air flow to the floor vents.
AIR RECIRCULATION SWITCH
• When the air recirculation button (illustration 5G, 5) is selected no outside air enters the passenger compartment.
• When both LEDs next to the AUTO button light up, the system is fully automatic.
• When only one LED lights up the system is in manual operation.
• When the OFF button is pressed the LED next to it will light up and all of the systems other LEDs will turn off, indicating that the air control system has been switched off.
6. LIGHTS AND INDICATORS
DIRECTION INDICATORS AND REAR FOG LIGHT
The lights operate when the key is at the MAR position. 6A. The symbols on the stalk all illuminate when the side or headlights have been switched on.
• Turn the left-hand column stalk’s knurled switch from O to C. The panel indicator sidelight display will illuminate.
LOW BEAM HEADLIGHTS
• Turn the knurled switch from position C to B, for low beam headlight.
HIGH BEAM HEADLIGHTS
• When the knurled switch pointer is at position B, pull the stalk towards the steering wheel to switch the headlights to high beam.
• The panel full headlight beam LED will light up.
• Flick the stalk towards the steering wheel again to switch off the high beam headlights (the low beam headlights will remain on).
REAR FOG-GUARD LIGHTS
• Turn the knurled switch to B (low beam) and then press the rear fog switch A at the tip of the stalk to turn the rear fog-light on.
Move the left-hand column stalk (from its centre position): • Up = right turn. • Down = left turn.
The panel direction indicator light flashes when the direction indicators are operating. The stalk returns to the centre position after completing the turn.
WINDSCREEN WASHER/WIPER CONTROLS
6B: WINDSCREEN WASHER/WIPER (FRONT)
The washer and wiper only operate when the key is positioned at MAR.
When the windscreen washer stalk is positioned at:
• 0 – The windscreen wiper is off.
• 1 – Intermittent operation (adjustable by turning switch C, from II to III).
• 2 – Continuous high speed operation.