1992-1998 BMW 3-Series (E36) M3, 318i, 323i, 325i, 328i Sedan, Coupe and Convertible Workshop Repair & Service Manual (759 Pages, Searchable, Printable, Bookmarked, iPad-ready PDF)
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for the BMW 3-Series (E36) M3, 318i, 323i, 325i, 328i Sedan, Coupe and Convertible; Production model years: 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998. All styles covered (all models, and engines). It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
This QUALITY manual is 100% COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual is exactly as described.
Total Pages: 759 pages
File Format: PDF (Windows & Mac & Linux)
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
This COMPLETE full workshop service repair manual includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
EXCERPT (1992-1998 BMW 3-Series (E36) M3, 318i, 323i, 325i, 328i Sedan, Coupe and Convertible Service/Repair Manual):
FUEL DELIVERY TESTS
Checking fuel delivery is a fundamental part of trouble-shooting and diagnosing the engine management system. Fuel pressure directly influences fuel delivery. An accurate fuel pressure gauge will be needed to make the tests.
There are three significant fuel delivery values to be measured:
System pressure: created by the fuel pump and maintained by the pressure regulator.
Fuel delivery volume: created by the fuel pump and affected by restrictions, such as clogged fuel filter.
Residual pressure: the pressure maintained in the closed system after the engine and fuel pump are shut off.
Procedures for measuring the first two quantities are described in 160 Fuel Tank and Fuel Pump. Residual fuel pressure is checked using the procedure detailed later in this group.
Operating fuel pump for tests
To operate the fuel pump for testing purposes without having to run the engine, the fuel pump relay can be bypassed to power the pump directly. Fuel pump relay location is shown in Fig. 6.
To run the fuel pump, remove the fuel pump relay and connect the socket for relay terminal 30 to the socket for relay terminal 87 with a fused jumper wire . After completing the tests, remove the jumper wire.
All engines covered by this manual use an advanced engine management system . The engine management system incorporates on-board diagnostics, fuel injection, ignition and other advanced engine control functions.