Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Komatsu HB205-1, HB215LC-1 Hybrid Hydraulic Excavator. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your HB205, HB215LC like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Komatsu HB205-1, HB215LC-1 Hybrid Hydraulic Excavator is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
“Shop Manual (SEN05393-04).pdf”
Komatsu HB205-1, HB215LC-1 Hybrid Hydraulic Excavator Shop Manual; 1,451 pages
General information on troubleshooting – Checks before troubleshooting
Replacing fuel pre-filter cartridge
1. Turn valve (1) at the bottom of the fuel tank to the “CLOSE” (S) position.
2. Open the side cover on the rear right side of the machine.
3. Place a container under the fuel pre-filter cartridge to receive the fuel.
4. Loosen drain valve (2) and drain water and sediments from transparent cup (3), and also drain all the fuel from filter cartridge (4).
5. Disconnect connector (5). Wrap the removed connector with a vinyl bag or the like to protect it from being exposed to fuel, oil and water.
6. Using the filter wrench, rotate transparent cap (3) to remove. (This cap is reused.)
7. Using the filter wrench, rotate filter cartridge (4) to remove.
8. Install currently removed transparent cap (3) to the bottom of the new filter cartridge.
– At this time, replace O-ring (6) with a new one.
9. When installing the transparent cap, apply a thin film of oil to the O-ring, set it against the sealing surface of filter cartridge (4), and then tighten the transparent cap 1/4 to 1/2 turn.
– If the transparent cap is over tightened, fuel will leak because the O-ring will have been damaged. If the transparent cap is not tightened sufficiently, fuel will also leak through the clearance around the O-ring. Therefore, observe the tightening angle.
10. Clean the filter holder, fill the new filter cartridge with clean fuel, apply a thin film of oil to the O-ring, and then install the new filter cartridge with the O-ring on the filter holder.
– Be sure to add fuel through eight small holes (A) which are on the dirty side of the filter without removing center cap (B).
– After filling with the fuel, remove center cap (B) before installing the fuel pre-filter.
– Add clean fuel taking care not to allow dirt to mix in it. Be sure to add fuel without removing center cap (B) which is on the clean side of the filter to prevent dirt from entering.