Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis, Marauder 2004 Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
This high QUALITY official manual for Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis, Marauder 2004 is 100 percents COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING, CORRUPT pages, sections to freak you out! This manual is exactly as described. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
PAGE: 3,388 Pages
OS: Windows/Mac OS X/Linux/Android/iOS
INSTANT DELIVERY: A download link will be sent to you instantly after payment. Simply click on the link and save it to your computer. You can use this Manual as long as you wish with no restrictions.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If there is ANY kind of problem with the item you purchased, just drop a quick email. Within HOURS the issue shall be taken care of.
PRINTABLE MANUAL WITH DIAGRAMS: Just print the manual out and start to work. You can also use the manual with your Tablet/Laptop in your garage.
REFUND/EXCHANGE POLICY: We sell high QUALITY products only. However if you encounter any problems with the item you purchased, another replacement link will be sent to you. If we’re at fault, you will get 100 percents refund.
Buy ☆THE BEST MANUAL ON THE INTERNET☆ from responsible seller and get instant download now without uncertainty or surprise.
This highly detailed workshop service repair manual for download contains virtually everything you will ever need to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis, Marauder 2004. All diagnostic and repair procedures and gives you access to the same information that professional technicians and mechanics have. You can view and print out the complete repair procedures with this workshop service repair manual Download – you do not need to be skilled with a computer.
2004 Crown Victoria/Grand Marquis/Marauder
1 2 A B C D
E F G H I J
K L M N O P
R S T U V W
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
Printable View (101 KB)
Removal and Installation
1. Raise and support the vehicle. For additional information, refer to Section 100-02 .
2. Index-mark the rear axle pinion flange (4851) and the driveshaft centering socket yoke (4782).
3. Remove the four bolts.
CAUTION: The driveshaft centering socket yoke fits tightly on the rear axle pinion flange pilot. Never hammer on the driveshaft (4602) or any of its components to disconnect the yoke from the flange. Pry only in the area shown, with a suitable tool, to disconnect the yoke from the flange. Using a suitable tool as shown, disconnect the driveshaft centering socket yoke from the rear axle pinion flange.
Lower the rear end of the driveshaft to clear the rear axle housing. Pull the driveshaft rearward until the driveshaft slip yoke clears the transmission extension housing.
· Index-mark the driveshaft slip-yoke (4841) and the transmission output shaft.
· Plug the extension housing to prevent fluid loss.
CAUTION: Install the driveshaft with new bolts. If new bolts are not available, apply Threadlock and Sealer EOAZ-19554-AA or equivalent meeting Ford specification
WSK-M2G351-A5 to the threads of the original bolts.
CAUTION: The driveshaft centering socket yoke fits tightly on the rear axle pinion flange pilot. To make sure that the yoke seats squarely on the flange, tighten the bolts evenly in a cross pattern as shown.
NOTE: Inspect the extension housing seal for damage. Install a new seal if necessary.
Printable View (740 KB)
MERCON® V Automatic
1. Position and secure the transmission on a suitable high-lift transmission jack.
Connect the electrical connectors and install the wire harness from the transmission.
1. Connect the digital TR sensor electrical connector.
2. Connect the output shaft speed (OSS) sensor electrical connector.
3. Install the catalyst monitor connector retainer to the stud.
4. Connect the wire harness retainers and remove the harness.
2. Connect the electrical connectors.
1. Install the catalyst monitor connector retainer to the stud.
2. Connect the transmission solenoid body electrical connector.
3. Raise and position the transmission to the vehicle.
· Align the balancing marks on the converter stud and the flexplate bolt hole.
4. Install the four torque converter nuts.
5. Install the transmission retaining bolts.
· Rotate the crankshaft to access all the torque converter nuts.